Teachers know the routine: One app to track behavior and attendance. Another to plan lessons and manage student assignments, alongside a myriad of helpful niche tools and applications. And each tool tracks different data points in wildly different formats.
Before Ed-Fi, teachers spent countless hours entering data that sits trapped—unconnected and practically unusable—in a series of ever-changing “tools.” But by connecting all student data systems, Ed-Fi empowers educators to deliver personalized learning driven by real information.
With Ed-Fi, Teachers can:
- Gain a complete view of every student’s situation
- See the effects of their work quickly and obviously
- Make the most of technology instead of being weighed down by it
- Share their insights with parents and administrators
- Back up what they already know with accurate data
No more wasted hours spent logging into endless pieces of software only to never see the fruits of these efforts. Ed-Fi is a nationwide standard for how educational data is recorded, secured, and seamlessly connected.
Ed-Fi is a Game Changer
By delivering a complete view of each student—everything from grades to behavior to curriculum to attendance, etc.—Ed-Fi gives teachers the opportunity to teach uniquely.
How Ed-Fi Impacts the Classroom:
- Group students who are more likely to work well together
- Select a lesson type that students will engage with
- Quickly incorporate new students
- Identify trends in behavior and what may be influencing them
- Deliver action plans to parents and fellow educators
This is merely the tip of the giant data iceberg. Ed-Fi reveals these insights—and it’s already transforming education technology across the country.
Ed-Fi is Mission-Driven
Ed-Fi is a nonprofit organization fully funded by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.
Our mission: To boost student achievement by empowering educators with comprehensive insight into their students using a simple, secure standard that connects all educational data systems.
Ed-Fi is Easy to Use
Ed-Fi isn’t yet another app to download. There’s not a millionth password to remember. Instead, Ed-Fi’s Data Standard is the set of rules that your existing data systems use to share their data. Technology fueled by Ed-Fi can put all of your student onto the same playing field—while also making it easy to see and analyze.