The Ed-Fi team is already well underway planning our 2017 Summit and Technical Bootcamp. If you haven’t attended in years past, our Summit is an annual event where state and local education agency leaders, ed-tech vendors, technical experts and decision makers come together to share, learn, and network.
Since its inception in 2013, the Summit has seen tremendous growth with participation doubling annually. And given the excitement we’ve seen from our community, we have no doubt this year will bring the same.
Last year, we introduced a sponsorship program to give our community members the opportunity to elevate their presence. This year, we’re excited to introduce several new benefits for our sponsors, as well as the addition of a VIP level sponsorship.
- VIP level sponsors will have exclusive sponsorship of the “Idea Lounge.” This will be a large, open space with ample seating, tables and white boards for attendees to brainstorm with their peers, connect over ideas and hold impromptu meetings.
- For our platinum sponsors, we’re offering an exclusive sponsorship of the Summit badge lanyard, which all conference attendees will wear at the event.
- Additionally, platinum sponsors will have the opportunity to sponsor one of two networking events taking place in the evening following the conference. Last year, these networking opportunities were our most popular events.
- All sponsors will have their organization prominently displayed on the conference app, which is designed to make the experience more seamless for attendees.
- To incentivize early sponsorship commitments and registrations, we will include the first five sponsors and first 200 registrants in a drawing to win an Austin City Limits (ACL) prize pack, as the end of this year’s Summit coincides with ACL’s opening weekend.
As you may have noticed on our Save the Date, this year we’re hosting the Summit at the newly remodeled Hyatt Regency in Austin. We’re thrilled with this new space (see below for a handful of photos).
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Caroline Kazmierski at Caroline.Kazmierski@ed-fi.org. We can’t wait to connect, share and learn with you all at the 2017 Ed-Fi Summit. In the meantime, stay informed on the latest Summit information and updates on Twitter (@EdFiAlliance, #EdFiSummit).