The Ed-Fi Alliance participated in the CoSN Invent the Future conference in Chicago this week. Here, we had the chance to interact with school district technology leaders and partners doing and sharing great things on behalf of the learners we all serve, underpinned by the power and need for rich, current data.
Here’s a sampling of the expertise and learnings our Ed-Fi community members shared about what they’re doing in their states and districts, from our own tweets at the show:
- Talking about next-gen strategies in effective uses of data with @WISEdashLocal & @WisconsinDPI at #CoSN17 @edfialliance twitter.com/w7rMS8xci5
- Changing focus of looking back at data to using it for predictive, proactive goals, plans, & evidence @WISEdashLocal @edfialliance #CoSN17 twitter.com/19PL1H09wP
- @HighlanderInst Shawn Rubin sharing the ways – and warnings – for supporting the shift to #personalizedlearning in RI #CoSN17 @edfialliance twitter.com/woHQ0ygvgs
- @HighlanderInst noting equity is not giving everyone the same thing + PD blitz. Need data about what works, for whom. #CoSN17 @edfialliance
- Student privacy meets #infosec practices and local board policy – terrific talk at #CoSN17 @CommonSense Bill Fitzgerald & @Learnmetrics!
Did you have any key takeaways from your own experience at the conference? Tweet us and let us know!