The annual Ed-Fi Summit & Bootcamp is just around the corner and we hope that you are as excited as we are. In an effort to make this our best Summit yet, our team has been working hard these past few months on developing new ways to make it an unforgettable experience.
We are hosting this year’s Summit in a new space with a plethora of can’t-miss speakers and sessions. And this year, for the first time ever we’ve created a Summit mobile app available for free to download on both Android and Apple iOS devices! The conference app is designed to be your go-to resource for all things Summit & Bootcamp-related, such as accessing the daily schedule, connecting with other attendees, and so much more. Here’s what to expect:
- Activity Feed. This allows you to toggle between three streams of content, personalized based on your preferences. On the feed, you will see your notifications, personalized bookmarks, photos and comments from all sessions or only the ones you attend – you choose!
- Personalized Scheduling. Rather than scrambling between sessions, plan ahead by creating your schedule within the app, so you know where to be at the right time.
- Interactive Map. To ensure you don’t get lost and miss out any sessions, take advantage of the interactive map of the Hyatt Regency, where you’ll find exhibitor, session, and location info.
- Attendee Messaging. Want to message other attendees but don’t have their digits yet? Our app makes it so easy. Meet up and network with your peers – no email or phone number needed. And we’ve created three convenient Meeting Spots around the hotel venue for you to schedule impromptu meetings with new colleagues.
- Social Sharing. We hope you’ll be tweeting along with us using the hashtag #EdFiSummit. Make sure other attendees see your posts by sharing your photos and comments to the Activity Feed, as well as your personal social networks. You’ll also have the option to add your social media handles to your profile, so that new connections can find you on the web after the Summit.
- Win $50 Gift Card. The Summit app features a game and each time that you log into the app, use the app, meet with a sponsor, and share information, you log points. You can follow along using the Leaderboard to see who is in the top spots. The three attendees with the most points will win a $50 Visa gift card!
In keeping with the Community 365 spirit, we welcome your feedback on the app at any time. Our hope is that this app enhances your Summit experience, so that you can focus on what really matters – growing your knowledge and making valuable connections within the Ed-Fi Community.
All attendees will receive an email invitation to download the app, or you can download the app at any time.