The annual Ed-Fi Summit brings together both technical and non-technical innovators to connect, learn and share best practices, expertise and first-hand knowledge of how interoperable solutions can transform education.
Join us September 30-October 2 in Austin, Texas for two and half days full of valuable sessions, insightful keynotes, and hands-on learning. Interested in attending? Why not attend as a speaker at a discounted rate! Submit your presentation idea today!
We are accepting abstracts that fall into one or more of these topic areas:
- LEA Success
- Vendor & Agency Partnerships
- Impact to Educators & Learners
- Effective Use of Resources
- Getting Started on the Ed-Fi Journey
- Innovative Models
- Technical Deep Dive
- State Implementation Journeys
- Community Collaboration Stories