Ed-Fi will be front and center at the 2018 NCES STATS-DC Data Conference in Washington, DC from July 25-27. Attendees will learn about the latest federal and national activities affecting data collection and reporting, as well as the most effective new methods of collecting, reporting, and using education data.
If you’re planning to attend, please stop by the Ed-Fi Community Demonstration Table on the second floor and also join the Ed-Fi Community as they present at the following sessions:
- Ed-Fi to CEDS: Plug and Play
- Follow the Money: Operationalizing the Finance Domain
- Powering Personalized Learning: From Vision to Implementation
- Identity: Let’s Secure and Operationalize That!
- Leveling the Technology Playing Field: Ed-Fi and the Equity Case for Interoperability
- State Leadership for Interoperability: Leveraging Data for Academic Excellence (the SETDA work)
- Beyond Messaging: Interoperability in Action
In an effort to continue to drive connection among our community members, we’ll be a hosting a Community 365 networking event with seven of our partners on Wednesday, July 25 following the conference from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Hay-Adams Hotel’s rooftop terrace. Our co-sponsors to this networking event are; Celt Corp., Certica Solutions, ESP Solutions Group, AEM, Learning Mate, UPD Consulting and Double Line Partners. We hope you’ll join us for an evening full of networking and thought-provoking conversation around data standards and so much more.
We’ll be tweeting throughout the event, so be sure to follow along (@edfialliance). See you in July!