For teachers, principals, and chief academic officers to do their jobs, they need timely and reliable data in one place. To deliver on those needs,
CIOs must integrate potentially dozens of data sources into one easy-to-use system. But how can a CIO deliver on educators’ needs while containing costs, supporting users, and stemming data security risks?
In this handbook, we’ll help you answer questions like these and get schools on your way to harnessing data that translates into classroom action.
- Introducing the Ed-Fi Summit App September 22, 2017
- Roadshow Report: Where is Ed-Fi? September 22, 2017
- Largest SIS Vendors Certify on Ed-Fi Data Standard September 8, 2017
- Reflections: A Guest Blog September 8, 2017
- Your Ed-Fi Team Here to Help September 8, 2017