For teachers, principals, and chief academic officers to do their jobs, they need timely and reliable data in one place. To deliver on those needs,
CIOs must integrate potentially dozens of data sources into one easy-to-use system. But how can a CIO deliver on educators’ needs while containing costs, supporting users, and stemming data security risks?
In this handbook, we’ll help you answer questions like these and get schools on your way to harnessing data that translates into classroom action.
- A Year in Review with Ed-Fi Alliance December 15, 2017
- Reflections and Perspectives with an Ed-Fi Community Member December 15, 2017
- Reflections and Perspectives with the Ed-Fi Team December 1, 2017
- Ed-Fi Special Interest Group Tackles Issue of Controlled Vocabularies November 17, 2017
- The Ed-Fi Alliance Announces New Specification to Integrate Assessment Data and Drive Personalized Learning November 17, 2017