We’re glad you want to get started with Ed-Fi! Whether you represent a school district, state education agency, technology provider, collaborative, teacher prep program, or other organization that wants to achieve data interoperability, your first step is to create an Ed-Fi Community Account.
This account will allow you to access all of the following, completely free of charge:
- Code—including the Ed-Fi Data Standard and APIs (note that some code also requires signing a license)
- Technical documentation
- Implementation training
- Community solutions in the Ed-Fi Exchange (note that this also requires signing a license)
- Contact information for members of our team
- The latest technology updates and versioning
- Workgroup notes and resources
- Tracker—to submit tickets and requests
Once you complete the form below, check your email for instructions to create your username and password so you can log in to the Ed-Fi Community.